Why? Maybe because of...

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Fri Jan 24 02:53:24 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/23/2003 11:04:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET writes:

> Just out of curiosity, are people able to say why they decided to walk the
> Camino and how their experience related to their purpose?
> Deanna Bowling
> wisdom's aspirant
> child of earth
> daughter of time

Good point. For me, a future peregrino, I'm doing the Camino for a combo of
things, out of which religious (clarity, guidance, discernity, gratitude,
prayer) is numero uno. Then there's what now seems to me cliche sounding:
sipiritual, inner adventure, senderismo, and...Let's see  what happens. But
then, whatever reason(s) one does it for, they are valid for him/her. And
that needs to be recognized and respected. So often one starts out doing
things for one reason and then things turn out differently from what was
expected...

Xosé Manuel