getting from Dublin to Spain

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Mon Jan 20 14:52:36 PST 2003

Thank you. FYI, we flew Ryanair twice last Fall - from Dublin to Paris
and from Brussells to Dublin; on both occasions the planes were on time
and everything went well . And the fares were most reasonable. Brussells
to Dublin was $20.00 each! I will heed your caution about the time
schedules, though. That wasn't an issue when we took our flights. Lydia