following to discover how to lead

Alan Harris aharrisaRAVINGREENBERG.COM
Mon Jan 20 06:00:24 PST 2003

I am 62 years old an did the Camino last year--You can call me if you
wish:H:212-966-4035;W:973-226-1500--Cordially, Allan M.Harris
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On Behalf
Of rachel keeton
  Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 12:06 PM
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Subject: following to discover how to lead

      hey everybody!  my name is rachel keeton and my sister caitlin and i
will be hiking the camino this may and june.  we're both college students in
the u.s. and i had some experience with wilderness trekking last summer when
i did a 28-day outward bound course in the mountains of north carolina.
we're both incredibly stoked about this experience, but we're looking for
someone we can correspond with regularly about the details of this
adventure.  if you've walked the camino before, or if you're planning on
walking this summer please email me so we can get in touch.  thanks so
much!!!  -rachel keeton