following to discover how to lead

rachel keeton londonskyfruitaYAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 19 09:05:39 PST 2003

hey everybody!  my name is rachel keeton and my sister caitlin and i will be hiking the camino this may and june.  we're both college students in the u.s. and i had some experience with wilderness trekking last summer when i did a 28-day outward bound course in the mountains of north carolina.  we're both incredibly stoked about this experience, but we're looking for someone we can correspond with regularly about the details of this adventure.  if you've walked the camino before, or if you're planning on walking this summer please email me so we can get in touch.  thanks so much!!!  -rachel keeton