Pilgrim's credentials

Crawford A Mathieson crawford_mathiesonaWEBSITEPROJECTS.CO.UK
Sun Jan 19 07:51:48 PST 2003

I am checking through my email archives and getting in touch with all those
people who asked for my advice via my website but who did not subsequently
get in touch to tell me how they managed!

Was the advice that I gave you useful in the end? and more importantly was
it correct? Did you finally walk the camino as you intended? How did you get
on, I would really like to know?

I am busy working on a new website for the santiagobis yahoo egroup that I
recommend on my site. It's a secure site (to keep out spammers) so you need
to create an account but it currently contains a full searchable message
archive and we are starting a comprehensive camino cookbook section. If you
are already a member of the santiagobis egroup then use the default password
of "santiagobis" and your santiagobis id to get access. The reference is
http://www.santiagobis.com and to create an account use:-

http://www.santiagobis.com/Members/CreateAccount.htm

Crawford

http://www.caminosantiagocompostela.com