chant

Susan Edwards susanamismaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 17 05:02:28 PST 2003

Phillip and others who enjoy Gregorian chant may want to consider a side
trip from Burgos to Santo Domingo de Silos. There is bus service except on
Sundays. A group of us took two taxis and attended the high mass of Corpus
Christi. We missed seeing the cloisters which I believe are only open to
visitors in the morning, but from seeing the post cards I think if I were to
go again, I would plan to spend a night there.
Susan