If you had only one week...

Alexandra Guerson alexiagbaYAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 12 04:36:03 PST 2003

I will definitely be going back and I agree with you
that the last part should be left for when I do.
Anyhow, if I start from St-Jean-Pied-de Port and walk
for a week I'll get somewhere around Los Arcos or
Lagrono. Does anybody know how I could get from there
to Madrid?
The other option is to end my week at St Jean Pied de
Port but I've heard there are no  refugios per se on
the French side...

Thanks for everbody's advice
Alexandra