Introductions

Dey Stewart dey_stewartaTELUS.NET
Sat Jan 11 08:56:05 PST 2003

Greetings from Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.  I am just joining this group - hello - it was during my training in Switzerland (I am a Jungian Analyst) that I heard first of the Camino and the idea has remained alive in me since.  I hope to make the pilgrimage in September and do appreciate hearing of your experiences.  I practice as a Christian Contemplative, often going on retreats, and I think walking the Camino would offer another such experience.  Regards, Dey

Dey Stewart
Box 631, Nelson, B.C.
V1L 5R4
250-354-9308