Hello

David Foote DFooteaD115.ORG
Fri Jan 10 06:21:33 PST 2003

As a new member of GOCAMINO, I believe I am supposed introduce myself.
I am a secondary school English/humanities teacher on Chicago's North
Shore.  I have a passion for stained glass and ecclesiastical
architecture.  This summer my wife and I spent six weeks in Andorra,
France &  Spain exploring small churches, joining a working pilgrimage
at Lourdes (helping the malades, doing crowd control, and singing at
pilgrim services) and driving the pilgrim road to Compostela (starting
at SJPP). We stayed mostly at monasteries and convents along the route.
At some point I hope to walk at least part of the Camino, but right now
I am enjoying the conversation on the Listserv. Peace!
Dave

David W. Foote
English Department
Lake Forest High School