FW: What are you sorry you missed?

JA Brilleman janernaaHETNET.NL
Mon Jan 6 14:46:02 PST 2003

Rozan and others

Frans is right. Do not be afraid to miss something, the Camino  has so
many things to see, feel , eat etc.

When we arrived in San Juan de Ortega, we knew of the priest with his
garlic-soup. But first we had to install in the refugio, then
we had a beer in the bar nextdoor, then there was the evening-mass,
after that we had a tour guided by the same priest in the church. Then
the priest pointed four volunteers to help him with the soup, so we
thought  "just one beer in the bar" , then the soup!
When we had finished the beer we only could help cleaning the dishes!!
nothing can be sure.

         Jan en Erna Brilleman
                            e-mail: janernaahetnet.nl