Sarong

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 6 03:46:28 PST 2003

I second the Sarong idea. I brought a small sized sarong that was my pillow
case, scarf, skirt, pic-nic blanket and sometimes towel. I also brought a
camping towel which ended up taking forever to dry in the wet Galicia
climate, and it was so small I couldn't wrap up in it. Another pilgrim
showed me her full size sarong that not only wrapped all the way around her,
but was a great towel that dried rather quickly and folded up much smaller
than my one foot squared camping towel.

-Jen