Friends' Newsletter 14.3 / Winter : Rastro Gocamino

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Sun Jan 5 07:41:34 PST 2003

I am putting together the latest newsletter. It will be a bit late -- deaths
of our 2 95-year-old fathers within 1 month's time is putting a strain on mind
and travel.

In 14.1 I announced a trial for a new section to be called "Rastro Gocamino."
Rastro Gocamino is meant to be a forum for seeking and offering Santiago- or
pilgrimage-related publications or realia.
So far, only 2 "advertisers" (and I'm one of them).

If you are searching for or wish to sell something pilgrimage-related, please
send your advert as an attachment TO MY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS:
DGITLITZaAOL.COM

[Do NOT send it to this address.]

Include pertinent item description; price you're willing to accept or pay;
your name and address. The Friends is not selling your item, just offering you
a way of advertising it to the most interested public.
Deadline: Let's say 12 January 2003.

Linda DAvidson