Crucifix in the Camino-Rosina

Jeffrey Crawley jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Fri Feb 28 05:56:46 PST 2003

It's in the church of Furelos, just over the bridge on the right hand side
as you enter.

Furelos is the little village (almost a suburb) just before Melide (good
alberge, washing machine & dryer few utensils in kitchen though - try the
Pulporia's in town instead, market on a Sunday)

Take a look at the gallery on
http://www.caminhodesantiago.net/eng/galeria.htm

Jeffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Xosé Manuel Alvariño
Sent: 28 February 2003 13:42
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Crucifix in the Camino-Rosina

Hi Rosina. It just hit me that I've been trying for mos. to find out not
only in which church this specific crucifix is located at, but also info as
to how to get a statue/pic of it to hang, etc. I saw it in Internet
somewhere; it really impacted me, and I can't find the site. Would
appreciate your help.

Abrazos de Xosé Manuel

In a message dated 2/27/2003 1:09:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BlaroliaAOL.COM writes:

> a Crucifix, in the Camino, depicting Jesus with His right hand extended
downward, as though offering it to help
us, even from the Cross.