No subject

Michael P. Barham mpb5aDUKE.EDU
Thu Feb 27 14:49:35 PST 2003

ah, please, skip the meseta, do anything but Disney.

Just kidding.  I support any business that won't discriminate against my
type folks.

Anyway -- Doug, or anyone -- the point of my long email, I think, was..

I encourage people to be open to the possibility that the meseta can mean
living life a little more fully - inclusive of both party elements and more
serious ones.

Whatever someone decides to do, I hope the pilgrimage is both meaningful and
a fun experience.

Eitherway, the wine and bread are great.

Peace,
Michael B