Digital or Film

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Wed Feb 26 07:43:03 PST 2003

Dear all, dear tom,
As I suggested the tripods are not longer than a pencil with foldable
legs.(just mind the screw to fit it to your camera)
Mine is so tiny I do not know here it is and have a second sturdier one that
even can hold a Hasselblad !

The ones I mean are mostly used as display tripods in shops!
Try to find a picture for you though

Please do not think of it as a tripod, it's just a stand you've to find a
place to put it on (and secure it) and then with timer or remote control
you're all right!
Till later off list

Pieter

---