Funniest posting ever - Digital or Film

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Tue Feb 25 09:22:36 PST 2003

Don't be to sure. I met one Spanish couple at Artieda who had brought a
rather bulky, older videocam. I also met a Portuguese pilgrim who was
carrying an older model, large 35 mm reflex camera, with several lenses, in a
camera bag hanging in front. I am sure that the weight of his photo equipment
far exceeded the weight of some of the newer laptops. Then, of course, there
is our own member, Kit Nuzum. His videocam is no doubt very light - the
latest state of the art. But his didgeradoo was the bulkiest thing that I
have seen anybody carry on the road. It probably isn't all that heavy, since
it is just a long, hollow stalk of agave, but it was quite impressive to see
him toting that thing up the road to the pass over the Pyrenees.

regards,

Bob Spenger