Funniest posting ever - Digital or Film/not as funny as you think

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Tue Feb 25 05:12:08 PST 2003

Dear Joe,

My husband and daughter  biked across the US last summer and most of
his pre trip training and planning consisted in developing a web page
he could use to keep us abreast of his progress.  I was in China during
their trip and our son was traveling all over Asia so it was one way in
which  we shared the various trips as a family.   It was great fun, not
to mention reassuring, to check their page and see where they were.
They also received mail from friends, something which they found very
encouraging, especially after 8 hours of biking with a headwind with
miles and miles of fields of 8ft tall corn...

Carrying your own laptop makes it easier to download photos, play
around with the page before having to log on.  After all is said and
done, Larry likes gadgets...but his interests have usually been very
helpful even if not always necessary

the page name is www.fieldofstars.com, planning the page and working on
it has made me feel that the pilgrimage has already started for us, it
has made me do a lot more research and has already added much depth to
the experience.

Maura