Funniest posting ever - Digital or Film/not as funny as you think

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Tue Feb 25 04:19:33 PST 2003

Well I will make your morning funnier:
we are planning to carry a 2 lb laptop to maintain our web page as we
go along, we are collecting pledges for each mile we walk as a
fundraiser and it makes sense to download pictures and daily diary for
people who pledge.

If someone has thought of it, someone else is sure to have done it

Maura