<no subject>

camilla lojacono camilla.lojaconoaRESEARCHRESEARCH.COM
Tue Feb 25 03:21:57 PST 2003

Hello to everybody,
I have just subscribed to this List.
I am leaving in London, UK, working for a publishing company. I am actually
Italian but been leaving here for ten years. I will be leaving London at the
end of May to start my foot pilgrimage to Santiago, following the Camino de
Frances.
Any tips, advice, would me much appreciated.
I bought myself a Practical Guide to the Pilgimage, but really have not done
anything like it before.So any suggestions are welcome.

Camilla Lojacono