something wonderful has happened to GOCAMINO

David planning Le Chemin de St Jacques/El Camino de Santiago caminoaOAKAPPLE.NET
Mon Feb 24 21:30:17 PST 2003

> I am not convinced that even now the Reply button will direct a reply =
> ONLY to you, ands not to the list.

I am disappointed to report that I was mistaken.   I responded to one email
that worked the way I'd always hoped, and I thought the listserver had changed.
But I checked again on all the GOCAMINO messages I received this evening,
and a simple reply always went to the whole list.    So that leaves me
wondering what happened in that one case.    I did check it carefully because
I didn't believe it!