Questions of a neophite

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Feb 24 10:35:25 PST 2003

Greetings Pereginos past and future

I am considering the trek in September, starting in Leon I expect, inasmuch I doubt that I can get into the shape necessary to the whole thing first time out ...time is also a consideration.

Can anyone who started off in Leon offer any information?  eg.  how does one get documented, etc.?  Does one get to Leon via Madrid?  Am planning to travel via London, assuming Geo. and Tony, and by association all the rest of us, are not into the thick of it by then.

I have stacks of questions, so if there is basic information available elsewhere, I'd appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks and Regards
Linda O'Leary-Lyons