about Gocamino's guidelines

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Feb 24 09:13:38 PST 2003

To Marie Rosado who is attempting to unsubscribe: and any others who
need the reminder:

do NOT hit reply to the emails. Instead, write your email to this address:
listservapete.uri.edu

in the message area write _only_ (so don't copy a previous email)

unsubscribe gocamino and your name

Linda davidson
coordinator
dgitlitzaaol.com

Note: I've attempted to send this posting 3 times, each time in the subject
area i've mentioned the word "unsubscribe" or "unsubscribing". Each time
the listserv has automatically bounced the message from the posting and
sent me the listserv address to write to directly to unsubscribe. So
perhaps there is now a  new  program mechanism in the listserv to help
all who wish to unsubscribe.