Juan de la Cruz / St John of the Cross-Lydia

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 23 09:27:03 PST 2003

Thanks Lydia. What I'm interested in knowing is what, if any, connection(s)
SJDLC may have had with el C. Maybe as I go on reading his bio (along with
Pillars...) I may find my answer(s).

Xosé Manuel