Juan de la Cruz / St John of the Cross-Sofia

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Sat Feb 22 18:52:26 PST 2003

Hi Sofia, I've recently become interested in SJDLC, and am in the process of
reading one of his bios prior to his poetry. I may have missed some
correspondence regarding any connections between the Camino and him. Can u
please fill me in?

Thanks,

Xosé Manuel