Richard: consultation

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Sat Feb 22 18:34:39 PST 2003

Richard, am planning on taking 1 1/2 mo to do the Camino, starting on June
1st, Roncesvalles. I'd like to ask you a few questions based on this.
1) Is that plenty of time?
2) What would u say, ball park, could be a daily walking average, in miles,
with a time framework of 1 1/2 mo?
3) I expect to be arriving in  Santiago during the first 2 weeks in July-how
crowded do you think that geographic area could be?

Thanks,

Abrazos de Xosé Manuel