Highlights of Camino

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Fri Feb 21 09:50:46 PST 2003

I have two highlights from my Camino trip.

One was the day that I did not walk at all, and watched the Palm Sunday
processions in Astorga.  Wonderful and moving.

The other took place six months after I got home, when I finally figured out what
important thing that I learned on the camino.  I was disappointed when I first
got home, because I didn't think that I had gotten as much out of the camino as I
had wanted.  Now I realize that I got exactly what I needed from the camino.

Richard