the weather at end April

Reynolds, Laurie LREYNOLDaLAW.UIUC.EDU
Fri Feb 21 06:34:47 PST 2003

your detriment!  With good rain gear, the rain just isn't a problem unless
it turns earth paths into mud holes.
Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Leiser [mailto:sarahdoddaEARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 7:45 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: the weather at end April

 I'm thinking of going at the end of April[this year] to get ahead of the
biggest crowds, avoid the heat, and to take advantage of the longer days of
spring. I'm wondering if there's someone out there who has done it then, and
what the weather is like ...like lots of rain and still very cool? I don't
mind a little rain, but lots of clouds through which I can't see the scenery
is a bit short sighted!  Maybe I should go in Sept/Oct? I love all the
interesting info which comes in the letters....thanks much. I have a little
guide book which I bought when in Belgium, and it mentions Felicia; she
sounds quite wonderful; I'm sorry that I won't be able to know her. I've
noted in my book that she has died. Que pena, quelle dommage! Sarah