Juan de la Cruz / St John of the Cross

Sofia Wahlstedt sofia_wahlstedtaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 20 06:38:03 PST 2003

Hello,
I couple of years ago I read about Juan de la Cruz (St John of the Cross) and now that I'm planning to walk el Camino I've been wondering if there is anything connecting them. Maybe there are places on el Camino that are connected to him, or maybe he wrote about the pilgrimage? I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm just curious. Since I don't know very much about catholic theology I thought I'd ask you all on this list, you seem to have information on just about anything...
Sofia