unsubscribe

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Sat Feb 15 18:48:19 PST 2003

i notice that several people are trying to unsubscribe. Please remember to do
so you must write
listservapete.uri.edu

[sometimes it's listservalistserv.uri.edu; but not recently]

in the message area write:

unsubscribe  gocamino   +your name

If you have trouble unsubscribing -- and only if you've attempted to
unsubscribe yourself already -- , please contact me privately at
davidsonaetal.uri.edu .
LEAVE your name & the email address that you used to subscribe to gocamino.

I'm sorry but I can't go unsubscribing everyone or subscribing people every
day.

thanks for your following the guidelines.
linda davidson
coordinator etc of "Friends" and "gocamino"