Jet lag and help with the archives

Linda McInnis mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 13 06:12:46 PST 2003

I've found the best way to combat jet lag is to do your best to leave in the
afternoon or early evening (I fly out of Denver, so I have a longer trip
than some), so that you can make the flight time your "night", and
hopefully, arrive at your destination in the morning.  Melatonin and ear
plugs on the plane help.  Then, when I get to my room, I lie down for about
45 mins (not to sleep, but just to get horizontal and stretch), then take a
shower and go for a walk....a long walk usually--at least 3 - 5 miles.  By
then, you're into the daily activities of those around you.  I've done this
my last three trips to the UK, and found it to work every time.

And now a request--I had the archives of this site bookmarked, but for some
reason, my book mark seems to have disappeared.  If someone could send me
the site or instructions on how to get to it, I would be very grateful!

Many thanks!

Linda
Pueblo, CO