Getting to Saint Jean Pied-de-Port

Bob Clark tecaEN.COM
Wed Feb 12 18:18:45 PST 2003

Hello all!
     I've been enjoying reading your comments for about a month now.  A
native of Cleveland, Ohio, I'll be starting my trek, leaving Cleveland
around April 24.  I plan to fly to Paris (CDG), where I believe I can catch
a train directly to Lourdes from the airport.  I want to spend my first two
nights there to recover from jet lag, then make my way to SJPP via
Bayonne.  Seems to me it should be a pretty easy trip from Lourdes.  Has
anyone done this before?
     After reaching Santiago, I plan to either work my way down to Lisbon
(stopping in Fatima), or fly from Santiago to London, then back to
Cleveland.
     Thanks to everyone for the great information, and especially thanks to
the creators of this list.
Bob