Walking the Camino in reverse?

Alec McKenzie alecaMCKENZIE.ME.UK
Tue Feb 11 01:47:12 PST 2003

>Hi my name is Dean and I am from Australia and new to
>the list. My partner and I are considering walking the
>Camino, but starting from Santiago !!  There are
>various reasons for this direction. I have a few
>questions:
>a. Would it be possible?
>b. What are the path markings and signs like if you go
>reserve?
>c. Has anyone done this before?
>
>Hope someone can help us!!
>
>Dean
>
>http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
>- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.

I have met only one going the opposite way. He was an American who
had started in Portugal. Finding the path that way is not impossible,
but certainly difficult - in fact he stopped me to ask for help.

One problem is that if you do go off the path entirely, you won't be
meeting any other pilgrims to ask!

I think your reasons would need to be pretty strong to make it worth while.

--
Alec McKenzie
alecamckenzie.me.uk