Fanta drinks

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Thu Feb 6 14:59:47 PST 2003

In May 2001 we biked the Camino.  I lived on lemon Fanta, tart yet providing
liquid and calories and the 1.5 liter bottle fit in the bottle cage on my
bike,  When all I could find was the 2 liter bottle, I "decanted" it into an
old 1,5 L bottle and put the rest in an empty Coke bottle.    There is a
green (lime) Fanta that is even more tart and thirst/energy quenching,
without a humongous dose of salt as in sports drinks.

We leave on April 29 to repeat the Camino by bike, and cover the stretches
we avoided in
'01
    jean 64 and dave 62