Gatorade and soft drinks

John Volz srjandmaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Feb 6 09:51:34 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "David planning Le Chemin de St Jacques/El Camino de Santiago"

David

We didn't find any gatorade.  We took powdered.  We freely used the
local tap water sources.  While we we in Spain in '96 we found an
article in the International Herald Tribune that said that the only
tap water sources in the EU that did not meet EU standards was in some
portions of London with very, very old pipes!

In France there is a lightly carbonated orange drink (Orangina) and in
Spain we used "limonada".  Coca Cola is widely availalble (and usually
more expensive than beer or wine).  Most soft drinks come in amazingly
small bottles. .20 liter!

John Volz
Santa Rosa CA