A good internet site

Sarah Leiser sarahdoddaEARTHLINK.NET
Sat Feb 1 14:28:46 PST 2003

  I'm new to the listserv...I trust this will get out. I'm from Nashua, NH,
which is southern NH on the Mass border. Have thought of doing the Camino
for several years, have Linda & David's book, in Nov/Dec was in Belgium
where I picked up a very good guide book to the Camino, so this spring,
late April, is my time. I'll walk from either St Jean or Roncesvalles,
carrying my backpack. I've been on the internet where I found a very
informative site: consumer-revista.com/caminodesantiago. If you go
directly, you see it's in Spanish; Google gave me  a sometimes odd English
translation, so I've gone back to the Spanish for the names of the towns.
There is a map and lots of information on the site. When I was in Belgium I
had travellers checks in Euros, but the banks would not cash them...even
Euros! ATM machine is the answer, and the above-named website tells you
where the machines are.  Is there anyone else who lives near me who will be
going when I am?   Sarah Leiser