Pilgrim travels

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Mon Dec 29 14:13:24 PST 2003

Hello you all,I am now in Santiago... very tired (my cup raneth over in Assisi, and again in St. Peter´s yesterday and is runnigeth over now.BecauseI know that some of you listen to the Galicia radio Camino broadcasts I thought I should tell you that as soon as I I went to the Cathedral which was all awash in TV lkiu arrived in Santiago this p.m. (it´s raining... naturally; Santiago is a dream in its Christmas finery.... but, of that, more later), I went to the Cathedral which is awash in TV lights and swarming with TV equipment and personnel.  It is also quite changed inside: plush seats in the first rows, gorgeous tapestry flooring and thrones (yes, thrones) in the enclosed area by one of the pillars.  I was told that thenKing and Queen will attend the ceremonies tomorrow (30th) at 11:00 a.nm. Santiago time for the symbolic transportation of Santiago´s body... which is a big do and for which the National orchestras of several countries have been assembled.  The whole thing!
  will be on TV and radio and it is expected to be something else.... so, you may want to tune in.I´ve much to tell, about Santiago in Rome...., and about Rome itself-.... but it will have to wait a little while.Meanwhile, the casco is awash with people.....Paying a quick visit to the crypt (Jimmy´s hugging is off right now) I realized that the CDRom is, actually, excellent.  I found it hard to watch because of the 360 round and round stuff, but someone just showed me how to pause, stop it, an yet listen to extended narration.I´m going back to Rome on the 2nd. of January... so, if there´s anything you´d like me to pay particular attention to, or whatever, you need to let me know in a hurry.Love you all..... I hope you had a lovely Christmas!Rosina