Vezelay to Compostella

Philippe SEURRE PseurreaAOL.COM
Mon Dec 29 11:49:52 PST 2003

Dear Kathy

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, I find your comments very helpful.    I
did not realise there was no direct route from Vezelay to Le Puy.   I was
going to take the smaller " departemental"  roads,  which on the map seem to link
up the two towns.     You are hinting about having to catch a bus or a train
at some point between the two towns, but this is something I would like to
avoid.    Is there a particular stretch you would recommend I do not use because
of the absence of albergues?

Do you know whether in Vezelay,  they would have maps with suggested routes
for pilgrims?

many thanks

Philippe