Lighten up

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 25 10:09:30 PST 2003

Sorry Lydia, but the dialogue you noted under your
message doesn't seem at all nasty or destructive ...
or even off-topic, as a key Camino experience is
related directly along with how pilgrims view this
list.

The original messages addressed cultural issues -
opinions about how pilgrims refer to themselves and
are referred by others when they travel. The latest
remarks about world leaders, while off-topic strictly
speaking, were brief and harmless. No one was denying
anyone the right to support whom they wish or feel as
they wish.

Happy holidays,
Ana