On to towells!

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 22 09:41:00 PST 2003

I think my mistake was that I got the smallest towell.
Yes, my sarongs each weigh too much to think about. When I ran into  bathrooms with no shower doors, I was lucky enough to be able to get into the last shower stall, and I figured people wouldn't look at me on purpose. It was an experience requiring some courage, however, since I have had two mastectomies and my body is a bit horrific on top!
Deanna

Maura Santangelo <maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM> wrote:
Deanna,

If it's any help, I ended up mailing my sarong back and kept the towel.
All the showers had curtains or doors while I was on the walk,
apparently this was not always the case, so the sarong made sense as it
could double as a shower curtain. Some women also used it as a curtain
in the bunks for privacy. As for towels, do get the larger of the
chamois towels.

Maura