CBC Radio Interview

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Dec 22 05:39:50 PST 2003

Fellow pilgrims,

This morning I was interviewed by telephone about my experiences on the
Camino as it related to a journey to Newfoundland this fall. It will be
on  CBC Radio 1, The Morning Show from Newfoundland, Canada. The
interview will be aired sometime Tuesday December 23 between 6:00AM and
9:00AM Newfoundland time. (This is 1 and 1/2 hours earlier than Eastern
time. )

Here is a link for the radio show so you can listen to it on the
internet.
http://stjohns.cbc.ca/morningshow/

Peace and love to all during the holidays.

Sue
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca

To hear clips of Sue's storytelling CD Stone by Stone
go to http://www.cdbaby.com/suekenney