On to towells!

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Mon Dec 22 04:07:02 PST 2003

Deanna,

If it's any help, I ended up mailing my sarong back and kept the towel.
  All the showers had curtains or doors while I was on the walk,
apparently this was not always the case, so the sarong made sense as it
could double as a shower curtain.  Some women also used it as a curtain
in the bunks for privacy.  As for towels, do get the larger of the
chamois towels.

Maura