pre-christian camino, etc.

Galen Wilkerson galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 21 16:19:57 PST 2003

>The pilgrims who walked the walk left the imprint of
>their mystical yearning so strongly on the landscape, that hundreds of
years
>later, that, together with the occasional camaraderie encountered along the
>road, is what keeps
>millions of people returning to Spain, year after year, in the modern era,
>recreate the experience.

Oh, and Sandra, I just don't know what you mean by this.  Say it in other
words.  What do you mean by "left the imprint of their mystical yearnings
so strongly on the landscape"?  I saw a lot of toilet paper behind the
bushes, but I don't imagine that's what you mean.   How?  Give me an
example?  Please don't require me to be the one to make the giant jump of
understanding.  I'm a little dumb, please explain what you mean.  I'm
guessing this is the same problem a lot of people have with MacClaine, etc.

Anyway, I explained my particular personal take on this landscape, etc.
somewhere in a previous post very recently.

Galen