Holy Door opening

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Sat Dec 20 20:30:51 PST 2003

Rosina,

A slight correction please. The meeting planned for Santa Barbara next
March is a first. Recent meetings have been held in Williamsburg,, VA,
Columbia, MO, Santa Fe, NM, and San Francisco, CA, but I have never
heard of a previous meeting in Santa Barbara. I have also read reports
of meetings in Canadian cities as well.

I think that your suggestion is excellent, but I felt that the record
should be set straight as far as the Santa Barbara meeting is concerned.

regards,

Bob Spenger
rspengeraearthlink.net