Expectations

Bill Clune fongbeetwoaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 15 10:35:24 PST 2003

Hello All;
Just a few more words on expectations...

We can't avoid them. They are part of our make up and part of the baggage we
must carry. One should have Faith. The Way is long; there will be hard days,
rain, sun, pain and certainly other pilgrims. We may not always have hot
water, a bed or even food. This may be minimized by a little planning, but
Murphy will materialize and the unforeseen will occur at the worst possible
moment. That is the Camino, just as in life. It is Faith that makes the
difference.

Those of you starting out, be happy. You will find a great adventure on the
Camino. Plan well as it will minimize any pain, but be advised you will be
tested. A walk of 500 miles is not ever easy. Be thankful for all that you
receive and have faith that all will be well. This is a pilgrimage.

Peace, Love & Happiness,
Bill Clune