(To Galen) re Presentations / Writing

Galen Wilkerson galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 11 11:17:48 PST 2003

Maura,

Yes, I thought of this.  I have a problem in that I am currently in a fairly rural area.
Also, I am interested in finding people who have had similar experiences.

If I am still in this location  next semester, I will try to get some people together.
During the "winter break", the main source of people who would be interested - the
university- closes down.

Galen