photos, journal, and free trail journal site

Galen Wilkerson galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 11 11:12:41 PST 2003

Hi, sorry about that.  This is frustrating.

I finally found some free space that seems right.
I didn't have to login to view things, so I think this will work:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=1830

That is a link to my journal.  If you click on "photos", you will see a photocollage I
made of the GR10 and Camino.

Again, apologies for the bogus links before.  If this one fails I will stop trying.

Galen