Starting at Le Puy

Helen Burns inasiaaLIS.NET.AU
Mon Dec 8 03:57:50 PST 2003

We plan to walk the Camino  starting April / May next year. As we are
flying into Paris I am wondering about the possibility of  travelling to Le
Puy as a starting point. This area fascinates me also because there are
many black madonna sites ( Le Puy, Aurillac and Moissac ) Without wanting
to overextend myself and  also having restrictions of time I am wondering
if anyone on this list is familiar with this area and knows if it is
possible to travel down to SJPP using local public transport - from what I
have found on the net there are no local trains.

thank you
Helen