introduction and How many people have completed the camino in 2003

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Dec 3 12:07:09 PST 2003

hello, I am reintroducing myself to this group, I am returning after a
few months of absence.  Looking forward to hearing from you all again.

I have one question for Rosina: do you know how many people have
finished the camino each month this year?  I thought that the refugios
were especially crowded in May and June, but I gather that this was not
the case in subsequent months: wrong impression?

Maura