Friends Association December Newsletter

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Dec 3 05:29:22 PST 2003

Hello, Gocamino-ers.
I am in the process of finalizing the Friends of the Road to Santiago
Newsletter -- it should go out at the end of the year, as usual.

One of our  newer  sections in the Newsletter is the "Rastro Gocamino." In
it one can offer items for sale or can list items wanted to purchase-- as
long as they are pilgrimage related.
In the past several people have advertised (boots, backpacks, books) --
and they've had some success in their searches/sales.

If you would like to use the Newsletter space to advertise your item(s) or
post your desiderata list:
please write to
dgitlitzaaol.com

list item, condition, price, and a contact (i.e., your email). Also, please,
your full name. The Newsletter only advertises -- it does not broker the
sales.

If you wish to take advantage of the service, the "ads" must be emailed to
me (note, to dgitlitzaaol.com)
by  6 December

Thanks
Linda Davidson