Problem

Galen Wilkerson galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 2 20:48:20 PST 2003

Sorry, I just learned how to quote the original message, I didn't know how
this list works.

I think you had mentioned that you were trying to meet someone in Santiago,
and I was offering suggestions.  In addition to what I wrote below, I think
someone mentioned that there are internet cafes in Santiago.  I found free
internet in the university library too, but I guess it's good to not
overuse it.

Galen